The “Learn” tab in SportGait Mobile has information on concussion laws listed by state, head injury facts, signs and symptoms, standard concussion protocols, and more. This way you can stay up to date on any information you may need.
Where to find the learn section in SportGait Mobile
The “Learn” tab can be found in the lower lefthand corner of the app.
Information that can be found under the Learn tab:
- Understanding concussion & symptoms
- What to do if you suspect a concussion
- What to do if you can not get to a doctor right away
- How to help your child feel better after a head injury
- CDC ‘Return to Play’ protocol
- CDC ‘Return to Learn’ protocol
- State Laws & Regulations
- Techniques to avoid head injury for various sports (coming soon)
If you have a question that isn’t answered in our learn section, tell us at email@example.com.